The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Create sop for human resource management and continuously evolve/upgrade it based on founder’s vision and government rules
- Should be able to manage a team size of 50+ and should be good a creating channel for multi city communication
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations for all the team members
- Should be able to handle PF, ESI, Insurance, Payroll management for the company along with accounts/finance team
- Manages record keeping for different government compliances and rules.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees at all levels.
- Managing all the payroll expenses, attendance system and leave policy for the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of two years of human resource management experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organisations HRIS and talent management systems.