Community Manager, Gurgaon APPLY NOW
321, Udyog Vihar Phase 2, Gurgaon Community Manager Full time
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and engaging with the organisations' online community in a way which builds brand awareness.They will work cross functionally with internal team to understand business objectives in order to communicate effectively with customers.
- Organizing events and pursuing collaborations when the situation permit so. The candidate will curate events at Bakery and retail point of sales.
- Social Media management and Content Development for the brand. This will be spread across different channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other upcoming digital media platforms
- The community manager will also contribute to content management on the website with the help of founders
- Managing and elevating customer experience for our community. It includes managing call, social media enquiries, and email for order management and collaborations. Actively working with operations team to improve on the process which will work best for growing the customer experience.
- Should be able to take good photographs for our social media and understand the know-how of food styling, photo editing, writing content etc.
- Collaborate with blogger and influencers or take continuous measures to increase our social media reach
- Publish content that meets the brand’s communication style
- Build relationships with the online community
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2+ years' in marketing, advertising or related role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful and enthusiastic while working with a small team
|||321, Udyog Vihar Phase 2, Gurgaon |||Community Manager||||||mfMV8XS3z7tHFFY2|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||YEAR|||range||||||400000|||500000|||false