Community Manager, Gurgaon APPLY NOW
321, Udyog Vihar Phase 2, Gurgaon Community Manager Full time
- Organizing events and pursuing collaborations when the situation permit so. The candidate will curate events at Bakery and cafes.
- Social Media management and Content Development for the brand. This will be spread across different channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other upcoming digital media.
- The community manager will also contribute posts to our blog section on the website with the help of founders
- Managing and elevating customer experience for our community. It includes managing call, social media enquiries, and email for order management and collaborations. Actively working with operations team to improve on the process which will work best for growing the customer experience.
- Should be able to take good photographs for our social media and understand the know-how of food styling, photo editing, writing content etc.
- Collaborate with blogger and influencers or take continuous measures to increase our social media reach
- Minimum experience of 1 year in the same field with a bachelor degree from a reputed university
- Should have a strong interest in start-up ecosystem and should be willing to work in a small team size.
- Be personable and resourceful
- Have strong written, verbal communication skills, and enjoy interacting with people
|||321, Udyog Vihar Phase 2, Gurgaon |||Community Manager||||||mfMV8XS3z7tHFFY2|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||YEAR|||range||||||400000|||500000|||false